Interlocking 12” Wide Utility Soffit Panel
The 12” wide concealed fastener soffit panel from Flatiron Steel has unique versatility, and it can be installed over an open purlin system or on solid substrate. It can be manufactured in a solid panel or a vented profile. Depending on the needs of the structure, can be used as an interior design element or a wainscot in a bathroom.
Soffit, depending on the material choice, is available in 1-2 days from the time the order is placed.
When manufactured in a 29 or 26 gauge material this product features Flatiron Steel’s Duracoat XT 40S 40-year paint system, developed with a unique formula that helps the paint surface stay cleaner and brighter longer than other 40-year paint systems.
- Soffit panel can be applied over a solid substrate or over open purlins (Maximum free span is 24”)
- Not for use on traditional sloped roofing surfaces
- Use on building overhangs, underneath porches, or as a wainscot
- 12” wide coverage, ½” rib height
- Concealed fastener
- Lengths of 10’2” or 12’0” (special lengths may be available)
AVAILABLE MATERIAL TYPES AND GAUGES
- 24 Gauge: Painted, Bonderized, Galvalume®, Western Rust, Galvanized G-90
- 26 Gauge: Painted, Galvalume®, Galvanized G-90
- 29 Gauge: Painted, Galvalume®
- Other: 16 & 20 oz. Solid Copper