Residential and Commercial Hidden Fastener Panel with Fixed Clips.
Snap Lock is the most common and traditional type of all standing seam panels. This system uses a fixed clip, snap fastening system, to anchor the roofing panels to the substrate. Snap Lock is a floating roofing system that allows your roof to float with thermal expansion and contraction through out the year. When installed correctly, standing seam is the best roof that money can buy for a lifetime of worry-free protection!
Typical order turnaround time is one to two weeks from order to production. Orders over 1500 SQFT can be produced on the jobsite (certain restrictions apply, please call for details).
MOST COMMON USES
Residential and Commercial
This product features Coated Metals Group’s Ultra-Clad® 35-Year Kynar® 500 Paint system for 24 Gauge products.
- Can only be applied over a solid substrate
- Use in conjunction with Titanium underlayment products for residential homes and commercial buildings
- 1.5” Rib: 15.8”, 19.8”
- 1.75” Rib: 13.8”, 17.8”
- Hidden Fastener
- Superior watertight locking/snap design
- Manufactured in a 50,000ksi tensile strength steel
- Produced in an AZ50 substrate
AVAILABLE MATERIAL TYPES AND GAUGES
- 24 Gauge: Painted, Bonderized, Galvalume®, Western Rust, and Galvanized G-90.
- 26 Gauge: Painted, Galvalume®, Galvanized G-90
There are many options available for production. Please call to inquire.
Custom trim and accessories are available for all panels and material types.