Agricultural and Commercial Grade Panel System
This is a sturdy, commercial grade product that can free-span between purlins up to 5 feet, making it a standard workhorse for many metal buildings and commercial facilities.
PBR orders are produced within just one to two days and can be picked up at either one of our locations at your convenience.
MOST COMMON USES
Commercial and Agricultural
This product features Flatiron Steel’s Duracoat XT 40S 40- year paint system, developed with a unique formula that helps the paint surface stay cleaner and brighter longer than other 40-year paint systems.
- PBR panel system can be applied over a solid substrate or over open purlins
- (free span no more the 60”)
- Minimum slope recommendation is 1.5:12
- If used for a residential roofing application, use bead mastic seal and stitch screws (see binder page for fastening information)
- Use in conjunction with Titanium underlayment products for residential homes
- Exposed fastener
- 36” wall and roof coverage
- 12” on center rib spacing, 1.25” rib height
- Watertight siphon groove on the under lap rib, 5 degree over bend on overlap leg
- Manufactured from 80,000ksi minimum tensile strength steel
- Any length is available from 3’0” to 50’0”, panels will be cut to the nearest ½”
- Produced with a Galvalume® substrate
AVAILABLE MATERIAL TYPES
Most readily available in 26 gauge painted (Duracoat XT 40S) and Galvalume®. If you have a special request please inquire at the office of your choice.
Custom trim and accessories are available for all panels and material types.