Standing Seam Panels in Colorado Springs, CO and Surrounding Areas
Also Serving Boulder, Fort Collins, La Salle, Loveland, Longmont, and Greeley, CO
This standing seam panel combines architectural appeal and can with stand high wind loads with easy installation. The panel features a fastening clip that is roll formed into the panel during production, eliminating free floating clips which are expensive and hard to use. This makes installation easier and helps to reduce costs.
The panels and trim are designed to conceal fasteners from exposure to the elements and allow your roof to float with thermal expansion and contraction through out the year. When installed correctly standing seam is the best roof that money can buy for a lifetime of worry-free protection!
Typical turnaround time is one to two weeks from order to production. Orders over 2500 SQFT can be produced on the jobsite (certain restrictions apply, please call for details).
MOST COMMON USES
Residential and Commercial
This product features Coated Metals Group’s Ultra-CladTM 35-Year Kynar® 500 Paint system for 24 Gauge products.
- Nail Strip standing seam systems can only be applied over a solid substrate
- Minimum slope recommendation is 3:12 for 1” rib height and 1.5:12 for 1.5” rib height
- Use in conjunction with Titanium underlayment products for residential homes
- 1” Rib: 11.8”, 15.8”, 19.8”
- 1.5” Rib: 10.8”, 14.8”, 18.8”
- Hidden Fastener
- Superior watertight locking design
- Manufactured in a 50,000ksi tensile strength steel
- Produced in a Galvanized G-90 substrate
AVAILABLE MATERIAL TYPES AND GAUGES
- 24 Gauge: Painted, Bonderized, Galvalume®, Western Rust, and Galvanized G-90.
- 26 Gauge: Painted, Galvalume® and Galvanized G-90.
- There are many options available for production. Please call to inquire.
Custom trim and accessories are available for all panels and material types.