COMMERCIAL AND RESIDENTIAL HIDDEN FASTENER PANEL USING A COMBINATION OF FIXED OR FLOATING CLIPS.
Mechanical Lock is often referred to as a “bulletproof system” because of the full 180 degree locking nature of the panel. This panel uses a combination of fixed and floating clips to combat against thermal expansion and contraction.
Installation of this this system requires the use of manual folding tools, or an electric seamer, to fasten to panels to the clip system.
When installed correctly standing seam is the best roof that money can buy for a lifetime of worry-free protection!
Typical turnaround time is one to two weeks from order to production. Orders over 2500 SQFT can be produced on the jobsite (certain restrictions apply, please call for details).
MOST COMMON USES
Residential and Commercial
This product features Coated Metals Group’s Ultra-Clad® 35-Year Kynar® 500 Paint system for 24 Gauge products.
- Can only be applied over a solid substrate
- Minimum slope recommendation is 3:12 for 1” rib height and 1.5:12 for 1.5” rib height
- Use in conjunction with Titanium underlayment products for residential homes and commercial buildings
- 1” Rib: 13.25”, 17.25”, 21.25”
- 1.5” Rib: 12.3”, 16.3”, 20.3”
- Hidden Fastener
- Superior watertight mechanical locking design with a full 180 degree fold
- Manufactured in a 50,000ksi tensile strength steel
- Produced in a Galvanized G-90 substrate
AVAILABLE MATERIAL TYPES AND GAUGES
- 22 Gauge: Painted, Galvalume®, Cold Roll, and Core-Ten® (22 gauge is only available from Firestone)
- 24 Gauge: Painted, Bonderized, Galvalume®, Western Rust, and Galvanized G-90
- 26 Gauge: Painted, Galvalume® and Galvanized G-90
There are many options available for production. Please call to inquire.
Custom trim and accessories are available for all panels and material types.