A BEAUTIFUL, RIGID, AND VERSATILE HEAVY GAUGE CORRUGATED PANEL
Corrugated panels are the cornerstone of metal roofing. This unique panel, with its distinctive and refined appearance, can give any project the look of class with superior function. This panel can be made in countless material types and gauges, including Core-Ten weathering steel and Bonderized.
The 7/8” Corrugated panel is produced at our plant in Idaho Falls, ID and shipped into Flatiron Steel in Greeley, CO at no extra cost. Expect one to two weeks for delivery.
MOST COMMON USES
Residential Roofing, Commercial Design Accents, and Agricultural
This product features Firestone/Una-Clad’s 35-Year Kynar 500®/ Hylar 5000TM paint system, a tried and trusted name amongst industry leaders in panel and coil production.
- Can be applied over a solid substrate or over open purlins (free span no more the 48”)
- Minimum slope recommendation is 3:12
- One rib overlap on vertical applications, two rib overlap on roofing applications
- Use mastic bead seal and stitch screws on all roofing applications under a 4:12
- Use in conjunction with Titanium underlayment products for residential homes
- Exposed Fastener
- 37 3/8” wall coverage, 34 5/8” roof coverage
- 2.67” on center rib spacing, 7/8” rib height
- Manufactured in a 50,000ksi tensile strength steel
- Anti-siphon groove on the underlap leg & 5 degree overbend overlap leg
- Lengths available from 3’ to 45’, panels will be cut to the nearest ½”
AVAILABLE MATERIAL TYPES AND GAUGES
22 Gauge: Core-Ten®, Cold Roll, Firestone / Una-Clad Painted, and Galvalume®
24 Gauge: Firestone / Una-Clad Painted and Galvalume®, Bonderized, Galvanized, and Western Rust (Coated Metals Group)
26 Gauge: Firestone / Una-Clad Painted, Galvalume®, and Galvanized.
Other: 16 & 20oz Copper
Custom trim and accessories are available for all panels and material types.